Wedding Seating Chart Tips and Tricks
This may be one of the most challenging tasks to complete after your guest list…but don’t fret Brides.com has a lot of great tips to ensure you can create your seating plan simply.
Some tips that stood out to us were:
- Group similar friends, family members, or how people know each other together.
- Have an actual kid’s table. Provide activities for the children to occupy themselves at.
- Definitely skip the singles table…that’s a sure way to have someone unfriend you.
- Think about where your parents will sit…especially being respectful of family dynamics.
- Make sure you convey your table assignments very clearly – no matter what they are!