Mother’s Day Brunch
- This event has passed.
About this event
Join us on Sunday, May 8th to spoil the mom in your life by enjoying a delicious brunch with family. A portion of ticket sales will be going to Elora House.
This event is brought to you by The GrandWay!
This is a ticketed event with 2 SEATINGS available:
1) 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM SEATING
2) 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM SEATING
Enjoy all the traditional items and a few special extras sure to excite your taste buds! A cash bar will be open serving beverages and a signature cocktail.
- Grilled vegetable platter with aged balsamic and Mountain Oak Gouda
- Mixed greens with quinoa, dried fruit, cucumber and local honey vinaigrette
- Smoked salmon on a bagel with dill cream cheese
- Poached Shrimp with marie rose and cocktail sauce
- Cheese and charcuterie board with crackers and crostini
- Fruit Bowls
- Yogurt Parfaits
- Eggs Benedict
- Eggs Benedict Florentine(Spinach)
- Scrambled Eggs
- Hash brown potatoes, roasted garlic and herbs
- Turkey breakfast sausage and crispy pork bacon
- Assorted danishes, cinnamon rolls, and croissants
- Scones with English cream and preserves
- Cheesecakes with assorted sauces
- Strawberry shortcake
- Gluten-free Brownies
Lauren Roy will be providing live music while you eat!
Kids 4 and under are FREE.
Location: The GrandWay Events Centre
7445 Wellington County Rd. 21, Elora, ON, N0B 1S0
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Elora House is a not-for-profit that provides safe housing and support for individuals who identify as women, and who are victims of sexual exploitation and human trafficking.