Creative Wedding Registry Ideas
Want to keep your guests on their toes? Already have everything you need as a couple? Then consider getting a bit “out of the norm” with these fun wedding registry suggestions!
Create a cash fund website
The Knot has a registry that offers you the ability to create a list of a variety of items. Their registry list allows you to create a cash fund for things like your honeymoon or experiences, such as a helicopter ride or trips. It is more personable to the couple and allows the couple to continue to create great memories together. Guests can choose an affordable amount to give and there’s no waiting for the delivery of an item.
Trending registry gifts
The top wedding gifts trends on wedding registries in 2021 are:
- Travel gifts – They will help to pay for the couple to take a trip or tour somewhere.
- Elevated homeware – For example a robot vacuum, statement pieces, elegant dishware, etc.
- Experiences – For example a cooking classes, season tickets, trips/travel, etc.
- Personalized cash funds – These are great for a down payment for a home, honeymoon, or another big purchase item.
- Giftcards – Get creative with your gift card selection. Some suggestions are Airbnb, high-end home stores, Home Depot, air travel lines, and cruises, etc…
Are you still feeling a little stuck? Here are some gift ideas from The Knot that will help couples who have it all to think outside the box.
Consider spending your special day with us. We have your wedding day covered. Connect with our Wedding Coordinators today!